- Product Name: Old School New Body
- Author Name: Steve and Becky Holman
- Website: OldSchoolNewBody -com
What is Old School New Body?
Aging comes with its own share of issues. As the clock ticks, especially when you clock 40 and above so as are health issues. It is during this time that you might want to develop ways to help you stay fit and healthy all through.
The creator of Old School New Body program saw that was a perfect opportunity to help people thus inception of this program. It comes packed with tips and hacks on how you can stay fit even after clocking 40 years go up.
Who created Old School New Body?
This program is the brainchild of Steve and Becky Holman. These two gentlemen are highly respected in their own fields. They are fitness experts and have written a whopping 20 books on weight training.
What Is Included?
This course comes with three phases of work. These include:
- F4X Lean Workout: This is the first phase. This will see you working on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. During this time, you will only focus on all the muscle groups.
- F4X Shape Workout: It is prêt much similar t lean workout. You only exercise three days. However, you need to up the number of exercise from 4 to 9. Here you will focus largely on the one body parts.
- FX4 Build Workout: The last phase. It is incredibly intense than the first two. It is suitable for people who are into bodybuilding.
How does Old School New Body Work?
As for how it works, this is where this program could see you going for it. It is a sort of program designed for people of age 40 and above. It comes with the best way they can use to stay fit and healthy.
This product includes the best workout you can do in order to remain fit physically. It also involves change of diet to some which focuses on increasing protein intake and reducing carbohydrates.
How Can it Help You?
- Gives you chance to stay fit and healthy
- This program focuses largely on physical wellness
- It comes with different phases and you can choose one that suits you
Old School New Body Positives
- Tons of different levels of workouts
- Some of workouts outlined are results oriented
- Most of the workouts can be done right at the comfort of your home
- It is highly effective if you follow all the instructions
Old School New Body Negatives
- Some workout may require you to go to the gym
- Most people are not comfortable using supplement suggested in the program
- Requires a lot of sacrifices
What Bonuses do you get?
When you buy this guide, you get other great bonuses without being forced to dig dipper into your pocket. Some of these include:
- 4X Quick Workout Start Guide
- The Ultimate Muscle Building Secret
- The Ultimate Happiness and Health Secret
- The Ultimate Fat Burning Secret
- The Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secret
Where to order?
You can order this program direct from the company’s official website.
So if you are 40 year and above and you want to stay fit and healthy all through, there is no way you will go wrong with Old School New Body. It is a worthy program and will ensure you enjoy your old age without having to deal with disease and complications that comes with the age.